How do we get to this long-term goal?
– Climatization system based exclusively on heat pump not releasing any CO2.
– Illumination systems based exclusively on LED.
– All plastics packing materials are banned in our factory, we are not using since 2018 any foam filling or plastic bubble wrap. We are using only recycled carton material for packing.
– 100% of our office and factory waste are separed and brought to a collection point for recycling.
– Our factory is supplied by 100% renewable energy with 0 carbon dioxide impact.
– All our supplies and products are either shipped by sea or by ground.
– In 2018 we increased the size of most products from 250 to 400 ml. It allowed us to reduce plastic waste by more than 40%!
– We removed all the outer packaging on products other than for retail.
– We mostly use PET that is 100% eco-friendly and can be easily collected and recycled. It is of very light weight also reducing the transport carbon foot-print. We hope to be able to use very soon bio-plastics produced from renewable sources.
– We developed water-free product like powder cleansers that have a 25 times lower carbon footprint compared to water-based cleansers!
– Our retail paper bags are exclusively made from recycled paper.
– In a new digital time we no longer print any catalog or leaflet, all is available in digital form only.
– In 2021 we are launching mixlab a new approach of sustainability with re-usable containers, high content bottles and water-free masks.